What do I need to carry out an Affordability Assessment?

  • Proof of ID and address (eg. valid photo ID)
  • Valid government issue documents (eg. council tax)
  • Proof of income
  • Payslips and bank statements showing wages from employer
  • Tax credit letters (eg. child benefit)
  • Proof of outgoings (rent or mortgage, food, utility bills & entertainment)
  • Credit commitments (car loan or other credit or loans with other companies)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *